https://www.tafseer-raheemi.com/oqz8qql5 If your enthusiasm for medical research goes hand in hand with a desire to bring ideas and projects to life, then you should become a SOMS Full Member! Come and join our passionate scientific community, have a direct say in our present and future projects and leave your mark on SOMS!
https://www.wolflube.com/uncategorized/urgfrr8 One of the way in which you can become a Full Member is by making a presentation at our SOMS Student Session. You’ll earn 100 points – which is enough to earn Full Membership.https://www.cimer.com/2022/08/10/6j0fvol5
https://www.ranchogordoblog.com/2022/08/mxz3xp3h6b.html https://trademarksalon.com/v831kzn Show us what you’ve been working on by presenting an original research project you’ve been involved with. We care more about the process than about the results – you may thus present preliminary results as well.https://trademarksalon.com/lblhztu
https://ceong.com.br/8wy0q94 If we’ve sparked your interest, here is what you have to do:https://www.armoniaf.com/6uj14xd2q
- Write a 300-word abstract summarizing a research project you’ve been involved with. Make sure it https://broadreview.com/xwf32a4b8 conforms to the following structure: Introduction & Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions. You must use trustworthy scientific sources and include them in your bibliography.
- You must provide a standard declaration signed by your scientific supervisor, attesting your involvement in the project. You can download the form below.
- Get Tramadol Online Legally Fill this form and send us your abstract.
- Wait for our email announcing you that your abstract has been accepted.
- Prepare a 10-minute oral presentation in English for the next SOMS Student Sessions. You can bring along a supervisor or a senior member of your team at the presentation.
- https://dinecapri.com/uncategorized/566r0fb Hold the presentation.
- And you’re done!